On Bloggers’ Supposed Economic Ignorance and Other Links
In defense of bloggers on the economy
- Marginal Revolution: How hard is economics?
- Signal and Noise in Economics Writing, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Matthew Yglesias » Do I Have Anything Interesting to Say?
- TheMoneyIllusion » Why won’t those &$*%#@ bloggers go away?
- FT Alphaville » Bloggers can’t do economics. Discuss.
- FT.com – European banks hit by liquidity fears
- Europe’s banks are still on ‘life support’, BIS warns – Telegraph
- Strikes hit Greece and Spain as ECB deadline looms | Reuters
- Safety Net Frays in Spain, as Elsewhere in Europe – NYTimes.com
- FT.com – Nouriel Roubini – Greece’s best option is an orderly default
- In Ireland, a Picture of the Cost of Austerity – NYTimes.com
The Usual Fare
- Economist’s View: Tax Receipts and Expenditures at the State and Local Level
- How home sellers can price their real estate to sell – MSN Money
- Record Low Interest Rates Signal Deflation, Depression – Barrons.com
- ‘Double dip’ and deflation fears fuel another plunge in Treasury bond yields | Los Angeles Times
- World Cup 2010: Brick-by-brick fussball – Germany 4-1 England | Football | guardian.co.uk
- Japan’s Bond Yields Fall to 7-Year Low as Jobless Rate Climbs – Bloomberg.com
- UNO: Frauen erledigen zwei Drittel der Arbeit weltweit – WELT ONLINE
- Financial Armageddon: Not the Time for Happy Talk and Wishful Thinking
- Bankruptcy revenge: Modify loan or declare bankruptcy? – chicagotribune.com
- Tips For Scoring A Hotel Room Upgrade – The Consumerist
- The cost of retiring at 66 – Telegraph
- Is the Beast Starved?, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Mexican Candidate for Governor Is Assassinated – NYTimes.com
- FP Tech Desk: iPhone 4 was "most successful product launch in Apple’s history" | FP Posted | National Post
- South China Sea | Spratly | Paracel | Military
- Jim Chanos On Short Selling: The Power of Negative Thinking ~ market folly
- More on the Coming European Bank Stress Test Fiasco « naked capitalism
- The Third Depression? | Pragmatic Capitalism