US GDP growth, Spanish unemployment and other links
GDP Growth Charts via EconomPic
- EconomPic: Great Recession was Worse than Thought
- EconomPic: GDP Growth Slows… Spike in Business Investment
- La EPA constata que el paro no deja de subir; 20,09% de parados
- El paro marca otro récord en el segundo trimestre con 4.645.500 desempleados – ABC.es
I will be on BNN at 12:15PM ET with Raj Date and presenter Howard Green talking about finance and the economy.
Also, if you are a parent, please read Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning. This is very important information.
The Usual Fare
- Porsche 918 Spyder Plug-In Hybrid Is Only the Start of Green Program – Wheels Blog – NYTimes.com
- Wechsel zu Real Madrid: Khedira wird ein Galaktischer | FTD.de
- White House proposal would ease FBI access to records of Internet activity – Washington Post
- The Wages of Sin: Former Citi Execs Pay Token Fines for Lying to Investors « naked capitalism
- The White Anxiety Debate, Continued – Ross Douthat Blog – NYTimes.com
- Rural Kids and Elite Colleges – Politics – The Atlantic
- Ezra Klein – What would Republicans do for the economy? An interview with Rep. Paul Ryan.
- Paul Krugman – Curbing Your Enthusiasm – NYTimes.com
- Market Cop – Politically connected Wyly brothers charged in massive fraud
- Climategate scientist breaks his silence – New Scientist
- China’s labour market: The next China | The Economist
- Sherrod plans lawsuit against conservative blogger Breitbart – Washington Post
- FT Alphaville » Inflationista!
- Facebook To Birthday Pigs: “F*ck You B*tches" – Tech Crunch
- European banks: More stress ahead | The Economist
- This week in Change – Glenn Greenwald – Salon.com
- Google’s Mobile Search Market Share: An Estimated, Whopping 98.29% – Tech Crunch
- Did emotions evolve to push others into cooperation? – New Scientist
- Report: Unemployment High Because People Keep Blowing Their Job Interviews | The Onion
- Goldman blocks worker from leading financial crisis walking tours | Business | guardian.co.uk