Bullish Economic Data And Other Links
Topic of the day: Bullish data
- 30-year mortgage rate edges down to new low | Los Angeles Times
- Delinquent loans: Americans missing fewer loan payments, banking group says – latimes.com
- First-time unemployment claims drop by 21,000 – layoffs may be slowing: report
The Usual Fare
- Companies’ cash piles: Show us the money | The Economist
- FT.com – Michael Hudson – Austerity is not the only option
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama Created Recession As ‘Payback’ For Racism
- FT Alphaville – Gwen Robinson – When is a stress test not a stress test?
- German officials latest to challenge Facebook | The Social – CNET News
- House prices fall for third successive month, says Halifax | Money | guardian.co.uk
- Illinois Governor Pat Quinn Gave Raises Averaging 11.4% to 35 Staff Members
- Wells Fargo ends non-prime mortgage business – National Post
- Republican Party Faces Ideological Rifts Ahead of Election Season | PBS NewsHour | July 7, 2010 | PBS
- Sucker for soccer: octopus predicts World Cup finalist | Football | The Guardian
- The Aleph Blog » Blog Archive » Fishing at a Paradox. No Toil, No Thrift, No Fish, No Paradox.
- A polarised and pessimistic US is the big threat | The Australian
- 5 Questionable Arguments Against the Double-Dip | David Gaffen
- Michael Pettis on Financial Fragility, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- FT Alphaville – Izabella Kaminska – Don’t panic, the Baltic dry is a rubbish indicator!
- BBC News – Ageing Europe warned of ‘unsustainable’ pensions
- U.S. to double exports in next five years: Obama – National Post