The week in review at Credit Writedowns: 2009-12-04
I will try to make it easier in future for readers to get an overview of the content available on Credit Writedowns by posting a week in review post like this. That way, you can drill down into the bits of the most well-received posts of the week at your leisure over the weekend. Let me know if you have any wishes for inclusion in these week in review posts.
Thanks for reading.
- The bust in Dubai and exogenous shocks
- Australian Professor in Japan makes case for protectionism against China
- Americans say forget about works programs and go for protectionism
- John Hussman on Reckless Myopia
- New Citigroup maven Buiter warns of sovereign debt delusion
- On the sovereign debt crisis and the debt servicing cost mentality
- Cease and desist and other FDIC administrative orders
- Quantitative easing is not the cure to what ails Europe
- Are we pushing on a string or crowding out?
- Privately-owned AmTrust’s bankruptcy a bad sign for regionals
- Bank failures in Georgia crushing small business and home owners
- James Galbraith: How financial stability creates instability
- News from around the web: 2009-11-28
- News from around the web: 2009-11-30
- News from around the web: 2009-12-01
- News from around the web: 2009-12-02
- Non-financial news from around the web: 2009-12-03
- Financial news from around the web: 2009-12-03
- News from around the web: 2009-12-04
- Non-financial news from around the web: 2009-12-04