Financial News: 2009-12-24
- oftwominds: "Monetary Policy" Transfers Your Children’s Future Earnings to the Financial Elite
- When the Changes Could Take Effect – WSJ.com
- Firms Warn of Cuts to Benefits – WSJ.com
- FT.com – Greek parliament approves budget cuts
- Economist’s View: Unemployment and Excess Capacity
- Banks That Bundled Bad Debt Also Bet Against It – NYTimes.com
- Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis: Arizona Governor Jan Brewer: "We face a state fiscal crisis of unparalleled dimension"
- FT Alphaville – Tracy Alloway – Hamp, what is it good for?
- Latvia Is Back In The News, And Expect More To Come | Edward Hugh
- Goldman, Deutsche, and the Destructive Use of Synthetic CDOs Come Into Focus – Yves Smith
- 55 companies miss payment of TARP dividends: study | Reuters
- China’s Guy Lafleur Problem: Got ‘Em, Got ‘Em, Got ‘Em, Got ‘Em
- Schwarzenegger to seek federal help for California budget — latimes.com
Distraction of the Day: Silent Night
A good night to all!