News from around the web: 2009-11-23
- Bruce Krasting: FDIC on REO Sales: Keep’em in the Dark!
- Greece tests the limit of sovereign debt as it grinds towards slump – Telegraph
- Economist’s View: "What if a Recovery Is All in Your Head?"
- Rhodes pushback – James Fallows (On the pursuit of money)
- Editorial – Goldman’s Non-Apology – NYTimes.com
- A vaguely passive-aggressive post on commenters — Crooked Timber (Thank god you all are not like this.)
- A Chart That Should Keep Progressives Up at Night | Progressive Fix
- Quelle Surprise! Top Brass at Failed Firms Profited Handsomely – Yves Smith
- Ron Wyden Speaks Out : CJR
- nrc.nl – Ruim 4 miljoen banen in EU verdwenen (4 million jobs lost in EU)
- G.M. Is Taking Taxpayers for a Ride – DealBook Blog – NYTimes.com
- Jamie Dimon seen as good fit for Treasury – NY Post
- Those who follow Sarah Palin are sowing the seeds of their own destruction | Gary Younge | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Bills Yielding Zero as Stocks Soar Make 1938 Moment – Bloomberg.com
Distraction of the Day: The obesity problem (video embedded)