News from around the web: 2009-11-18
- Josh Reviews Everything: And then he took his pants off. Again.
- frontline: a class divided: watch the program | PBS
- In Case Someone Says You Couldnt See This Coming – Yves Smith
- U.S. conservatives: Obama bowed too deeply to Emperor | The Japan Times Online
- Bankruptcy Experts Challenge Obama’s ‘Too Big To Fail’ Plans – Deal Journal – WSJ
- The effectiveness of fiscal and monetary stimulus in depressions | vox
- Chance of Great Depression Now 5%… – Brad DeLong
- Slashdot Your Rights Online Story | Chinese Court Rules Microsoft Violated IP Rights
- Cassandra Does Tokyo: Balderdash (n) – fiddle-faddle, piffle (trivial nonsense), hokum
- Goldman Sachs, Buffett Said to Plan Aid for Small Businesses – Bloomberg.com
- Geithner in the doghouse over AIG debacle | guardian.co.uk
- UK house prices: peak for affordability ‘now over’ – Telegraph
- Buffett’s Berkshire Discloses Exxon, Nestle Stakes – Bloomberg.com
Distraction of the Day: US razing dams to restore waterways
Comments are closed.