The Daily Links Post: 2010-12-10
Here’s the daily links post. Before I send you off to the links I wanted to mention that I will be on Howard Green’s show on BNN at 12:15 ET to talk about China and Wells Fargo amongst other topics. I really haven’t been that good about updating you with media appearances I do because I’ve been on Russia Today a few times without mentioning it here on the blog. If you follow me on twitter (hint, hint), not only do you stand a better chance of catching the post alerts in real-time, you can also chat with me or get updates on my media appearances.
By the way, today I am feeling pretty under the weather so after the BNN thing, I’m going straight home to bed. If you don’t see any posts from me for the rest of the day, that’s why. Have a great weekend.
P.S. – I have added Marc Chandler’s recent book to the reading list, so check them all out here. They make for good holiday presents if somewhat sobering ones.
Credit Writedowns Posts
- Some Thoughts On Potential PBOC Tightening Path
- Hendry: There Are No Policy Remedies for Debt Deflation
- Ireland’s Indentured Servitude
- Markets Await China’s Next Move
- Market Still Facing Major Risks
- Brazil: we expect to see a continuation of the currency war in coming months
- Bullish on stocks and America: Richard Bernstein’s Eleven Predictions for 2011
- Euro-Anleihen: CSU wirft Juncker „Perversion von Solidarität“ vor – Politik – International – Handelsblatt.com
- BBC News – Petrol prices reach record high
- Two notches above near-junk Greece is cold comfort – Independent.ie
- YouTube – An Irishman abroad tells it like it is !! :-)
- FT Alphaville » China: The kings of quantitative easing
- China Credit `Bubble’ Set for Bust on Trade Row, Blackhorse’s Duncan Says – Bloomberg
- China raises bank reserve requirements| FT.com
The Usual Fare
- FT.com / Commodities – Gold jewellery loses glister as prices surge
- How to Bet on Silver Over Gold – Barrons.com
- Pimco Total Return Among Biggest Losers as Bond Rally Fizzles – Bloomberg
- See 20-30% correction in emerging economies: Marc Faber – CNBC-TV18 –
- Zimbabwe’s ‘Blood Diamonds’ exposed by Wikileaks cable – Telegraph
- Employment, Interest, and Money: What Does “Printing Money” Mean?
- TripAdvisor Blocks Google: The Start Of A Larger Trend?
- Los bancos de la eurozona deben refinanciar un billón de euros en dos años, según el BCE – Cotizalia.com
- WikiLeaks cables: Pfizer used dirty tricks to avoid clinical trial payout | Business | The Guardian