Financial News Links on Europe, BMO Moves, Chinese Revolution of 1911 and More
Most interesting post: The Revolution of 1911_English_Caixin
- Euro Recovery Stalls After News of Moody’s Portugal Warning: A euro recovery was nipped in the bud after Moody's announced that it was putting Portugal’s A1 rating on review for possible downgrade.
- The European Sovereign Debt Crisis: A fairly brief outline of the major issues at stake in the European sovereign debt crisis
- Core Euro Zone Coming Under Increased Scrutiny: Recent ratings action in the euro zone underscores that the agencies are on the warpath and so even France is coming under increased downgrade risk.
- Municipal-Bond Default Risk Is Greater on Unessential Projects, Fitch Says – Bloomberg
- Allied Irish Banks moves £7.9bn property loans to country’s ‘bad bank’ – Telegraph
- Moody’s downgrades Irish banks – The Irish Times
- FT Alphaville » A two-tiered municipal bond market?
- BMO downgraded on acquisition | Trading Desk | National Post
- China frets about spreading EU debt woes| Reuters
- Pimco says ‘untenable’ policies will lead to eurozone break-up – Telegraph
- Probable carcinogen hexavalent chromium found in drinking water of 31 U.S. cities
- ‘Austerity’ tops web search word list – The Irish Times
- Q&A: Julian Assange, Publisher & Editor, WikiLeaks
- Bloody battle in Belarus capital: News24: World: News
- Android Developers Team Wants You to Root Your Phone, Hopes Manufacturers Catch On – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
- Tonight will be the darkest night of the past 500 years
- Hulu freezes IPO plan, mulls more pay services: report| Reuters
- How to Fix "Installation Unsuccessful" Errors in the Android Market