- Memo USCIS on Administrative Alternatives to Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- SUPERillu.de | Kanzlerin zieht persönliche Bilanz der Einheit – Merkels langer Abschied von der »Kaufhalle«
- Chancellor Recalls Communist Childhood: Merkel Admits She Still Tends to Stockpile – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International
- EU Set a Secret Group to Save the Euro – WSJ.com
- Conservatives Dominate Republican Party, Skew Older
- Marginal Revolution: How Much Has the Fed Lost?
- Obama approval hits new low – CNN.com
- Is Andy Xie Blaming The Chinese Government For Ruining His Property Crash Prediction? | Sinocism
- U.S. Wants to Make It Easier to Wiretap the Internet – NYTimes.com
- BBC News – China duties to hit US chicken imports
- Gold is the final refuge against universal currency debasement – Telegraph
- Swiss big bank rules to go further than Basel III: report| Reuters
The presence of an article in the links section at Credit Writedowns is not an endorsement of the views presented. However, it is a suggestion that the article is topical and worthy of your attention. If you would like to receive our links in real-time, please follow me (Edward Harrison) at @edwardnh. We also have a Facebook fan page now where we also post some links.