My own posting will be light for the next few days as I will be in New York at the Clinton Global Initiative annual conference in New York. Expect some posts on the goings on there.
P.S. – The Credit Writedowns site should be faster and more reliable now that it is on a different web host platform. Please let us know of any problems you have in accessing the site.
- Econbrowser: What’s holding back employment growth?
- BBC News – China official rebuffs Geithner over yuan
- Roma-Abschiebungen: Die Ausgestoßenen leben unter uns | Politik | ZEIT ONLINE
- Deutschlands Ghetto (Startseite, NZZ Online)
- American politics: A man in full | The Economist
- Swedish politics: The strange death of social-democratic Sweden | The Economist
- Christine O’Donnell: ‘I Dabbled in Witchcraft’ – ABC News
- Suddenly, Everyone Is Not Bearish – Alan Abelson’s Up & Down Wall Street – Barrons.com