A few weeks ago, I indicated that CW was going to undergo a site re-design. The first stage of the re-design has already happened. Please drop us a line with comments and thoughts on other improvements.
P.S. – I haven’t blogged on the ISM manufacturing survey as I usually do (I’m on holiday). But, the numbers were weak. The U.S. economy’s growth is slowing as I have indicated it would. But notice that Germany and France’s recovery continues apace (for now).
- New Estimate Puts Gulf Oil Leak at 205 Million Gallons | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS
- In U.S., New High of 43% Call Afghanistan War a "Mistake" – Gallup
- Regarding Those "Strong" Corporate Balance Sheets | Pragmatic Capitalism
- The Crisis in Deeply Underwater Mortgages, Unemployment Edition « Rortybomb
- Size isn’t everything: The big brain myth – New Scientist
- FBI to Wikipedia: Take down our seal (or else) – Download Squad
- Amount of clone-derived meat in UK ‘unknown’ | UK news | guardian.co.uk
- House prices rose 0.6% in July, Halifax says | Money | guardian.co.uk
- Nederlandse banken tegen kapitaaleisen Basel 3 – Het Financieele Dagblad
- AIB record loses of €2bn for first six months – Independent.ie
- Marginal Revolution: Downward Revision in 2nd Quarter GDP?
- Blacks and Whites Continue to Differ Sharply on Obama – Gallup
- China Manufacturing Faces `Slowdown, Not a Meltdown’ – Bloomberg
- Do Deficits Matter? Foreign Lending to the Treasury | Credit Writedowns
- BBC News – Mexico airline Mexicana files for bankruptcy