News from around the web: 2009-10-30
- White House Will Not Be Told By The AP How Many Jobs The Stimulus Has Created – Dealbreaker
- Industrial output up 1.4% last month | The Japan Times Online
More bullish data in Japan.
- What Exactly Is Going On In Finland? – Edward Hugh
As comprehensive a review as any out there.
- Why three buses come at once, and how to avoid it – New Scientist
You kind of suspected this.
- FT.com / Martin Wolf – How mistaken ideas helped to bring the economy down
Good look at Andrew Smithers.
- FT.com – Lloyds seeks to raise £21bn
Investors must think worst is over
- Wal-Mart starts selling coffins
Good for business, not PR
- Droid vs iPhone: The Comparison Chart [PIC]
Best smartphone chart yet
- It’s Alive, It’s ALIVE, It’s ALLLIIIIVVVE!
Funny GDP-themed ode to Gene Wilder
- FT Alphaville – Let them eat equity tranches – for real
‘Skin in the game’ is a first step on securitization
Distraction of the Day: Share a Grave With a Stranger? Double Decker graves in London